MOST RECENT PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA:
SUMMER EVENTS CANCELLED
Summer will look a lot different this year on the North Coast. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic many events locally and around the world continue to be canceled or postponed. While some restrictions have been relaxed statewide, Mendocino County remains under a shelter in place Health Order. Below is a list of prominent annual Coastal 2020 Summer Events and attractions in our area that have been confirmed canceled in an effort to fight the continued spread of the coronavirus.
- World’s Largest Annual Salmon BBQ, Noyo Harbor
- Mendocino’s Annual 4th of July Parade
- Fort Bragg’s 2020 Firework Display, Noyo Beach
- Point Arena’s Annual 4th of July Parade
- Point Arena’s 2020 Firework Display at the Harbor
Organizers look forward to resuming healthy gatherings up and down the North Coast when it is safe to do so.
Utility Bills Update Effective July 1, 2018
New Water & Sewer rates come into effect July 1, 2018. There also are updates to the FY2018/19 Winter Averages for Single Family Residence customers
For more information click on the link below: