We, the Community of Fort Bragg, Proclaim the Following:
- We respect the life and dignity of each human being without discrimination or prejudice.
- We renounce violence in any form. We support and work for tolerance and reject the notion that any one individual or group of people is better than any other.
- We work for and promote a community that is safe for children, adolescents, and adults.
- We believe in respect and compassion for others.
- We follow the laws of this community, and those who enforce those laws.
- We support our schools through involvement and mentorship, and ensure that our children and youth receive an excellent education and community support.
- We defend freedom of expression and cultural diversity.
- All are welcome here.
- Fort Bragg is a racially diverse community with different languages, faiths, and cultures.
- We celebrate what each person brings to our community.
- We contribute to the needs of our community.
- For those in need locally, we work together to ensure their well being.
- We are but one part of a larger community, and in a spirit of generosity, we work to share our time and resources with others.
- We volunteer our time and talent to children, youth, adults and seniors, helping all who live here to enjoy a quality of life.
- City of Fort Bragg
- First Presbyterian Church
- Fort Bragg Police Department
- Fort Bragg Unified School District
- Mendocino Coast Recreation and Park District
- Mendocino County Juvenile Probation
- Mendocino County Sheriffs Office
- Mendocino County Youth Project
- Project Sanctuary
- Safe Passage Family Resource Center