Welcome to the City of Fort Bragg Human Resources Department. Our goal is to attract and retain a highly talented and qualified City workforce. If you enjoy working in a challenging and innovative work environment and are motivated by providing excellent municipal services to a community with high standards, we sincerely welcome your interest in the City of Fort Bragg. If you are considering employment with the City, or are currently participating in the application process, you may wish to browse through the information included in the Human Resource Department web pages. Following is information about the application process and some tips for submitting a successful application package.
Application procedures vary with each position but generally require a minimum of submitting an online application and resume. Please refer to the specific job posting for details on application requirements for the position that interests you.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if special arrangements are necessary at any stage of the testing process, please notify the Human Resource Department in advance so your request may be reviewed prior to the occurrence of testing.
Submitting A Successful Application Package
- Read the specific job posting for specific requirements, including documents to include with the application packet.
- Do not include confidential information such as age, date of birth, or year of graduation from high school.
- Only online submissions, submitted through the City's online application site will be accepted.
- Faxed, paper or emailed applications will not be accepted. If accommodation is needed, please either call, stop by, or email Human Resources for assistance.
- Online applications must be received by the Human Resources Office no later than the advertised deadline.
You are also invited to browse our Job Descriptions and submit an Interest Card for any position you would like to apply for, should an opening occur. Interest Cards can be picked up at:
Fort Bragg City Hall
416 N. Franklin St.
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Please stop by our offices or email us with your name, address, telephone number, and the position(s) you are interested in; please note that you need one Interest Card for each position for which you want notification.